Third year Computer Science student at the University of California, Berkeley, currently in a one-year hiatus from school. Experience programming in Python, C++, Java, SQL, C, PHP, C#/WPF, and Swift/UIKit.
Computer Science Undergraduate pursuing B.A.
Expected Return August 2020
GPA: 3.4 in Major, 2.9 Overall
- CS 161 Computer Security
- CS 162 Operating Systems and System Programming
- CS 164 Programming Languages and Compilers
- CS 170 Efficient Algorithms and Intractable Problems
- CS 188 Artificial Intelligence
MVC, ORM, Microsoft SCCM, PowerShell, Bash
May - August 2018
Software Development Intern
As part of the DevOps’s Inventory/Operations team for SoftLayer:
- Engaged in 5 two-week sprints in an agile software development approach.
- Improved the internal management website, written in PHP and using an ORM.
- Worked on the majority of the Shrinkage project, allowing greater accountability on inventory and reducing theft.
- Improved various user interfaces of the internal website.
June - August 2017
Information Technology Intern
As part of the Client Platform team:
- Used System Center Configuration Manager, SQL Server, and Excel to manage and inventory software installed on company-owned computers.
- Rewrote existing system maintenance scripts to migrate from VBScript to Powershell
- Created reports on software installed on company-owned computers using Micros oft Power BI.
Working with other interns:
- Provided timelines and strategies for the upcoming company-wide rollout of the collaboration software Microsoft Teams.
- Created user manual and how-to videos on using Microsoft Teams.
A collection of projects (applications that work on windows) created for personal use. Some of them work cross-platform too.
Tutored College CS courses for classmates and friends. Prior to that was AP Computer Science TA.
February 2016 - Runners-up
Designed a donut-shaped self-sustaining spaceship, and acted as translator for 20-man team. Also won Grand Prize in China region Finals.
January 2015 - Advanced Division 1st Place